We provide a wide range of building services
including, but not limited to:
• Building re-construction for the Insurance Industry
• Building diagnosis and repair
• Emergency building stabilization to Owners
• Commercial, Institutional and Residential construction
• Custom Cabinet construction, restoration, and installation
for Commercial, Institutional and Residential clients
• General Contracting
• Interior construction
• Installation of doors, windows and hardware
Before Addition and Renovation
RESTORATION AFTER DAMAGE
- FIRE Davian Construction and the Certified Restoration Crew are experts in the Site Stabilization and establishing a safe work area to begin the Restoration Process. The restoration process involves structural stabilization, pack-out cataloging, cleaning and storage of "contents" of your home or business, removal of damaged materials and suppression of damage caused by smoke-odour-discoloration, heat, related to the structure, rebuilding that structure according to local building codes. We supply, install, and contract all new finishes such as carpet, ceramic tile, and painted gypsum wall and ceiling board. When it is all done to perfection, we move your contents back to where everything was prior to the event.
- WIND damage usually involves the replacement of siding, roofing, and even serious structural restoration from fallen trees.
- HAIL Damage usually involves the replacement of siding, roofing, eavestroughing, windows & doors.
- WATER Damage caused by water from flooding, sewer back-up, ground seepage, rain, etc. has some special considerations which we have experience dealing with. Removal, cleaning, and drying the contents and if the water has had a chance to stay in porous materials, at warm temperatures, MOULD could be a concern.
- VEHICLE IMPACT Davian Construction has had numerous calls in the past few years to stabilize and repair structures struck by vehicles.
*For free work estimates contact one of our Project Managers